Monday, November 5, 2012

What I Learned Today

This is our new title and I want to share with you one thing I learn each day (at least I hope so:)
Today when I was reading the newspapers I came across with a disappointing fact about us. The results of a research were showing that the Turkish people are the saddest and the most angry people in the world. And unfortunately it is True! Depressed and pissed off people at home, in the street, schools and in the offices. And I'm not an exception. In such a tense and stressful environment you get old faster than any other creature, even faster than the butterflies. I don't know what should/can be done. I expect authorities will find a way.

Yeni başlığım -Bugün Ne Öğrendim- altında sizinle paylaşmak istediğim haber ne yazıkki bizim açımızdan biraz endişe verici. Çünkü haberde dünyanın en mutsuz ve en sinirli halkı Türkler olarak veriliyor. En kötü kısmı da bunun büyük ölçüde doğru olması. Evlerde, sokaklarda, okullarda yüzü asık ve her an patlamaya hazır her yaştan insan var. Eğer evde bir sorun yaşamıyorsak muhakkak dışarıda yaşıyoruz. Ekstra bir soruya sinirlenen hocalar, otobüste koca ayağını önünüzden çekmesini istediğiniz psikopatın size bağırıp çağırması, ve otobüstekilerin başlarını döndürüp bakmaya bile tenezzül etmemeleri... Daha ne yazabilirim ki , bunlar sadece beni sinirlendiren şeyler mi? Siz de hevesle kalkıp, güzel geçmesini dilediğiniz bir günde bu tip şeyleri  yaşayınca deliye dönmüyor musunuz? Bence çözüm artık bireylerin değil yetkililerin elinde. Toplumsal olarak tedavi edilmemiz lazım.

No comments: