Friday, November 30, 2012

quote of friday


Sometimes we try hard to succeed in something and wait for praises in the end. Result? Not always in the way we expect. As a student, I prepare a paper and sometimes I believe mistakenly it is the best I can do. But is it really the best? I rush to finish it impatiently when I find something new and can't wait to ripen it and think comprehensively on it. Or sometimes I get so excited that I can't see the flaws of my ideas. Today I came across with that quote of Goethe and it was kinda warning for me:

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."  Johann Wolfgang von Gothe.

Maybe this is the point. He says dreams but it could be changed as ideas. Think big! Maybe my ideas are small and I'm 'getting lost in reflections'. As a result they don't move the hearts of my teachers:))) 


No comments: