Friday, October 5, 2012

Quote of Friday

Today I choose a quote which perfectly suits my mood. Oscar Wilde says :

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go."

What a perfect sentence, isn't it? I' especially interested in the second part,though. because people who cause discomfort are many more than those who cause happiness. And I have been living with one of them. Generally I'm in mood of frustration when we are together. Imagine that each behavior of him or her jangle your nerves and you have to see him/her all the time in the same house. It is totally unbearable. His way of eating,talking, and laughing annoys me all the time. Each time he drives me/us crazy I think he can't do something worse. But he can! He pushes his and our limits every day. Sometimes I want to sneak in his mind and look what is happening in there. At this rate either I'll go mad or be a psychology professor. I hope there won't be one more of him around me all my life and I won't turn into a person like him.

Bugün kesinlikle ruh halime uygun bir alıntı yapıyorum. Oscar Wilde der ki:

"Bazıları nereye giderlerse gitsinler mutlu ederler, bazılarısa ne zaman giderlerse."

Tam anlamını verebildim mi bilmiyorum ama biraz daha açabiliriz sanırım. Bugün beni özellikle ilgilendiren kısmı ikincisi. Çünkü hayatımızı bize zehir edenler ne yazık ki diğerlerinden daha fazla. Ve ben de onlardan biriyle hayatımı geçirmek zorundayım. Onunlayken hep gergin ve sinirliyim. Yemek yeme tarzı, konuşması, gülmesi, kısacası her hareketi beni deli ediyor. Tam 'hıh artık bundan daha kötüsünü yapamaz' diyorum, sonra bakıyorum ki yapmış bile. Resmen kendinin ve bizim sınırlarımızı zorluyor. Bazen diyorum ki şöyle beynine sızsam neler oluyor orda diye bir baksam. Neyse bundan sonrasını değiştiremem ama umarım hayatımda ondan veya daha kötüsünden bir tana daha olmaz. Kalın sağlıcakla. 

No comments: