Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hobby of Thursday: Polyvore

sketch-girls


Today I decided to share my Polyvore creations with you. For two months my new addiction is Polyvore. It's an amazing site which let me create sets, collections and templates. I 've already had a desire for preparing posters and polyvore is the easiest way to express myself through using thousands of items freely. Actually it's a kinda fashion blog but what I like most is making templates and frames, and my favorite items are the sketches. Playing polyvore is like a rehab, and a funny way to spend time. From now on I'm planning to share some of my sets with you on thursdays. If you want to do the same you can join polyvore only with your e-mail address.

Öncelikle Kurban Bayramınızı kutlar, hayırlara vesile olmasını dilerim. Hemen ardından da alamıyorum bari oyununu oynayayım diye başladığım Polyvore'dan bahsedeyim. Evet, polyvore set, koleksiyon ya da dekorasyon ve şablon gibi şeyler oluşturabileceğiniz bir site. Zaten afiş hazırlamak için var olan isteğimi buradaki binlerce nesneyi, kıyafeti ve şeblonu kullanarak rahatlıkla karşılayabiliyorum. Aslında ürünlerin bedava reklamını yaptıran bir moda sitesi olarak görüyorum,ama ne yapayım o kadar güzel şeyler var ki varsın olsun.Ben çok keyifli vakit geçiriyor ve denemek isteyen herkese e-mail adresiyle başvurmasını öneriyorum. Her perşembe setlerimle burada olacağım ben de.

No comments: