Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Something Borrowed Something Blue


Here I am. Why I choose the title "Something Borrowed Something Blue". It is not in favorable meaning. I try to explain the irritating and exhausting situation I am in. There is nothing that pleases me these days. Don't think that I'm an unbearable and cocky person, I'm just disappointed. I'm far away the things that I like. I'm glad when my sisters, my parents are happy. Isn't that something borrowed? Unfortunately it is temporary too. As a result my mood is blue. I feel hurt most of the time. The reason is a recent event. You remember when I talked about applying for a job and trying to be on the list. I have studied for certain exams for a year and my score is 93, not a bad one I think. Anyway I applied and when the list announced I saw that I was the third person and they were supposed to hire five people. I got really excited and I was almost sure to get the job. In the exam there were only three questions and we were supposed to choose the two of them and answer. Last question wasn't even a question, just asking our opinion. At that time I got uncomfortable coz I understood rating would not be objective. Nevertheless I tried to be positive, and couldn't help dreaming and making plans for the future if I get the job, after I took it and gave right answers for each of them.  Result? Failure! 2nd,6th,9th,13th and the last person got the job. And I learned this on the first day of my holiday. All my holiday got ruined.I still can't believe that I don't have a job for a year despite all that study. It's suffocating. People who pull strings or those who let such things happen are so able that they don't even let you object to the result. I honestly appreciate their efforts and wish a miserable life for them.
(I took the photo above in hometown.)

No comments: